Welcome back to another week of Enchanting Inspiration! I am sad to announce Nina, Jen and I have decided this will be our last link party. We are so happy that you have taken the opportunity to share your projects with us and hope that you have found inspiration and met some friends along the way. Let’s go out on a high note— time to show off your most epic projects, one last time!
Anne took an ordinary cube shelf and turned it into something that is functional and truly a piece of art! See how she did it here.
We are officially in soup making season and Suzanne has the perfect base recipe for chicken stock.
What a pretty way to keep your door propped open! Jamie shares an easy to follow tutorial so you can create your very own.
Recently on Elegance & Enchantment
Recently on Everyday Enchanting
Nina is sharing an awesome series on Journeying to a More Organized Life (something we could all benefit from). See her posts:
here (intro) // here (how to manage your time) // here (how to organize your school papers)
Recently on Migonis Home
- Add a link to any of our sites in the blog post you are sharing (anywhere on your site is fine)
- Don’t link and leave! Check out at least 3 other posts from the link up! Leaving comments and encouragement is always great, too! Bonus if you mention you found the post at the Enchanting Inspiration Link Party
- We’d love for you to follow us on at least one of our social media platforms!
- No links to home pages, social media, or other link parties please.
- Make sure to visit all three blogs next Wednesday to link up again and see our respective feature picks!
Link up below! When you link up on this blog it appears on Elegance & Enchantment, Everyday Enchanting and Migonis Home. We share our features the following week and also give you lots of Pinterest and social media love!
I will also be sharing my favorite picks in my monthly newsletter, which goes out to my email subscribers. Just a little extra promotion for you. We can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this week!
[inlinkz_linkup id=454476 mode=1]
Linking up to this link party means that you give us permission to feature your watermarked photo with a link to your post.